As we continue to take the necessary precautions to limit and contain the spread of COVID-19, the guidelines on best practice for infectious disease sanitization as set out by The Ministry of Health and Wellness have been implemented.
While still maintaining the warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere our guests have always enjoyed, please see below details of our amended services:
- Limited Housekeeping service; housekeeping will be provided twice per week while additional services can be arranged with the front desk at the local charge of US$ 20.00
- Restaurant & Bar will be operated with limed hours & limited menu. Inhouse dining service will not be available, however we are providing preordered meals safely delivered to guest apartments in take away boxes.
- Gym facilities will have to be booked as no more than 2 people can visit the facilities at the same time.
- Shuttle services will also have to be pre booked not to exceed more than 2 people or member of the same family at one time.
- Swimming pool will remain open.
- Front Office will be operating with limited hours.
- Staff shall maintain physical distancing between each other as well as guests as much as possible.
- Enhanced Team Member safety with the issuing of personal protective equipment.
- Enhanced training on cleaning and disinfecting for infectious diseases.
- Enhanced cleaning of frequently touched surfaces and areas.
- We recommend that you check Barbados travel protocol prior to arrival as policies are updated frequently www.barbadostravelprotocols.com.
We will continue to update our policies in regards with health & Safety protocols. We are quarantine approved hotel and will be reopening October 23rd, 2020.
- Guest arriving from high risk countries that require quarantine for the first 1-3 days after arrival, before the second negative test result is received, will be required to restrict their movement within their allocated room and patio.
- For dining options, we are offering pre-ordered meal delivery from our restaurant or can facilitate take out from the local restaurants.
- Further, please contact the hotel if you require grocery shopping to be delivered to your room prior to arrival and we will provide details of local delivery services.
Should you need to cancel a reservation outside of free cancellation period which is 3 days prior to arrival until Dec 15 and 14 days prior to arrival from Dec 16th, 2020, due to travel restrictions from your or our government, we can hold your deposit towards a future stay, once the stay is taken by October 31st, 2021.