As we continue to take the necessary precautions to limit and contain the spread of COVID-19, the guidelines on best practice for infectious disease sanitization as set out by The Ministry of Health and Wellness have been implemented.
While still maintaining the warm, friendly and inviting atmosphere our guests have always enjoyed, please see below details of our amended services:
- Limited Housekeeping service; housekeeping will be provided twice per week while additional services can be arranged with the front desk at the local charge of US$ 20.00
- Restaurant & Bar will be operated with limed hours & limited menu. Inhouse dining service will not be available, however we are providing preordered meals safely delivered to guest apartments in take away boxes. Meal orders will need to be placed 24 hours in advance.
- Gym facilities will have to be booked as no more than 2 people can visit the facilities at the same time.
- Shuttle services will also have to be pre booked not to exceed more than 2 people or member of the same family at one time.
- Swimming pool will remain open.
- Front Office will be operating with limited hours.
- Staff shall maintain physical distancing between each other as well as guests as much as possible.
- Enhanced Team Member safety with the issuing of personal protective equipment.
- Enhanced training on cleaning and disinfecting for infectious diseases.
- Enhanced cleaning of frequently touched surfaces and areas.
We will continue to update our policies in regards with health & Safety protocols.