We are, as our repeat guests tell us, the best affordable Barbados hotel on the West Coast. Our Barbados hotel allows you to enjoy the privacy of your own holiday apartment, while being pampered by attentive staff and enjoying extensive facilities. And not only do we have a range of facilities on offer within the hotel we also offer you the opportunity to take advantage of a free discount card for services around he West Coast of Barbados.
All Seasons resort facilities:
- Hotel Pool:Our restful resort is a green vegetative oasis containing over 100 palm trees spread over 4.5 acres. In its centre is a large fresh water pool surrounded by soft sun loungers where you can enjoy waiter service to your sun lounger. Why not indulge in a pina colada or rum punch in the sun without even leaving your sun bed?
- Hotel Bar: Our resort bar is open every evening. Why not let your hair down, and enjoy socialising with our other guests?
- Hotel Games Room: ‘Lime’ with friends in our exclusive games room where you could try your hand at pool, darts or board games.
- Hotel Restaurant: Enjoy delicious, fresh breakfasts served to you by our attentive, friendly staff every day. We also serve home cooked, heart warming Bajan dishes in the evenings.
- Scheduled Free Hotel Shuttle Bus: Our free scheduled shuttle bus drops you anywhere within three kilometres of the hotel, Monday to Saturday.
- Free local calls.
- Free wireless internet (in public areas).
- Free internet station in our small business centre / library.
- Free parking.
- Fitness center: We invite you to enjoy our cardiovascular & cross training, abs machines and treadmills. The fitness centre is available for guests 18 years and over.
The All Seasons Resort Barbados contains over 100 lush, green palm trees which sway above lush vegetation at our tranquil resort. The apartments are dotted around the resort grounds, each with their very own parking space. Whether you choose to relax in the peaceful resort surroundings, take in the beautiful beaches or venture further afield across Barbados, our staff are here to help you make your Barbados holiday a memorable one.